What a report must contain
The inspection report must include an assessment of the efficiency of the system and its size compared to the cooling requirements of the building. It must also contain appropriate advice on possible improvements to the system.
The following information must be included:
- the address of the building in which the system is located
- the name of the energy assessor
- the name and address of the energy assessor’s employer, or the name under which the assessor trades and his address
- the date on which the inspection occurred
- the name of the approved accreditation scheme that he is a member of